cooling system explaned
A vehicles anti-freeze/coolant lowers the freezing point and raises the boiling point of water. Coolant circulates through the engine, absorbing excess heat, preventing rust or corrosion from forming on internal parts and lubricates the water pump. If antifreeze/coolant is not replaced, rust will corrode the metal parts of the cooling system and may lead to expensive repairs to the radiator and the water pump.
radiator/coolant flush service includes:
- Service every 5 years or 100,000 KM or every 180,000 KM if your vehicle uses an extended -life coolant
- Existing fluid, dirt and contaminants are removed/flushed from your radiator/cooling system
- Your cooling system is cleaned and then refilled with a premium anti-freeze/coolant
- Be assured that your old anti-freeze will be disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner
- Certain cooling systems require a special type of anti-freeze/coolant; we carry a full line of coolants, and all of our fluids meet or exceed OEM specifications
We promise that every service we perform at Castrol Premium Lube Express will be done right. We stand behind our work 100%
Every 5 years or 100,000 KM
Hours of Operation
Open Monday to Friday
8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.