brake maintenance is essential
Many drivers only have their brakes checked when they hear squeaks or when something goes wrong, but regular brake maintenance is the best and safest way to avoid issues down the road. Over time brake pads and rotors wear down, and brake fluid can collect contaminates that could prevent your car from stopping quickly when you need it most. At Castrol Premium Lube Express, our technicians offer free brake inspections. If necessary, we can change your brake pads, turn your rotors, adjust the system, and flush the brake fluid.
how to know if your brakes need service
While we recommend regular inspections to extend the lifetime of your brake. Red flags may pop up that should warn you to bring your car in earlier.
- if your brakes are making grinding, squeaking or squealing noises
- if the brake pedal is slow to respond, pulsing or spongy
- Shaking steering wheel
- Car wobbling or pulsating when you drive at highway speeds
- ABS light is on in the drive display; the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) helps your car maintain traction if you have to come to a sudden stop or are driving in severe weather conditions
If your car is experiencing any of the above, bring your car in for a free brake check. We recommend inspecting your brakes every 10,000 KM or whenever you rotate your tires.
standard brake service includes:
- Installation of new premium brake pads or shoes
- Inspection of brake components
brake service with fluid exchange includes:
- New premium brake pads or shoes installed
- Brake components inspected
- Brake fluid exchange/bleeding brakes (which removes brake fluid contaminants and air)
We promise that every service we perform at Castrol Premium Lube Express will be done right. We stand behind our work 100%
Inspect every 10,000 KM or at tire rotation
Hours of Operation
Open Monday to Friday
8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.