battery maintenance & replacement
A car battery’s main purpose is to provide the essential power for starting your vehicle it also powers your vehicle’s electronics when your car engine is off. Unfortunately batteries can fail with little or no warning. If any of the following symptoms occur, your battery should be tested immediatly:
- Your engine has difficulty starting
- Your battery indicator light on the instrument panel stays lit after starting
- Your clock looses time after the vehicle sits unused for several days
- Your headlights dim when the engine is idling
Altra Batteries service includes:
- We perform FREE battery tests and recommend replacement when cold cranking amps test low
- The old battery is removed and recycled
- Your battery cable ends are inspected for damage and cleaned of corrosion
- The new interstate battery is installed according to manufactures specifications
- Your vehicle is started and checked for the proper operation of the new battery
Ultra Batteries is Canada's #1 replacement-brand battery. We proudly install only Ultra Batteries.
We promise that every service we perform at Castrol Premium Lube Express will be done right. We stand behind our work 100%
Most batteries last 3-5 years
Hours of Operation
Open Monday to Friday
8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.